TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Acceptance of Terms By accessing and using [Your Website], you agree to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to these terms, please do not use our website or purchase our products/services.
2. Services and Products The GOLD Beacon, PLLC offers various products and services, including but not limited to downloadable templates, training materials, guides, and journals.
3. Payment All payments are due upon receipt. If a payment is not received or the payment method is declined, no items will be shipped or downloads provided.
4. Refund Policy We offer a 14-day money-back guarantee for tangible items (e.g., journals) if they are returned undamaged and in their original condition. Digital products are non-refundable due to their nature but if there is an issue with your download, please contact us.
5. Intellectual Property All content provided on [Your Website] is owned by or licensed to The GOLD Beacon, PLLC, and is protected by copyright laws. Purchasing a product does not transfer rights to the buyer. Our products are for personal use only and may not be resold, redistributed, or used commercially without our express written consent.
6. Limitation of Liability The GOLD Beacon, PLLC shall not be liable for any damages arising from the use or inability to use our products or services, including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, and consequential damages.
7. Governing Law These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of the State of Texas.
8. Changes to Terms and Conditions The GOLD Beacon, PLLC reserves the right to modify these terms and conditions at any time. Changes will be effective immediately upon posting to our website.
9. Contact For any questions or concerns regarding these terms and conditions, please contact us at email@example.com.